frlarsson

fr_larsson

Lover of PNR, Steampunk, Romance, Regency etc. as long as there´s a HEA in the end. Love anything with an Alpha male in it oh, and lots of smutty fluff!! =D

Röd Lilja (Harpers Handelsträdgård #3 )
Nora Roberts
Sinner's Steel
Sarah Castille
Starry Knight
Nina Mason
Mastered 2: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender
Opal Carew, Avery Aster, Cynthia Sax, Emily Ryan-Davis, Jennifer Leeland, T.J. Michaels, Portia Da Costa, Evangeline Anderson, Madelynne Ellis
Slam
Holly S. Roberts
Bet On Me
Alisha Rai
Hot Ink
Carrie Ann Ryan, Sidney Bristol, Cari Quinn
Exquisite Danger (Iron Horse MC) (Volume 2)
Ann Mayburn
Love is...
Mahlee Ashwynne, Elianne Adams, Jennifer Blackstream, Elle Wylder, Sophie Avett, Molly McLain, Sadie Haller, Melissa Aires, Faye Hunter, Zoe York, Elle Rush, Clarice Wynter, Kat Cantrell, Marie Hall, A. Catherine Noon, Tina Moss, Yelena Casale, Suzan Butler, Cate Dean, Hol
Scandalous Summer Nights
Sandy Raven, Vivienne Westlake, Sabrina Darby, Jennifer Haymore, Grace Callaway, Kate McKinley, Sue London
Shooting Scars - Karina Halle Finally more Ellie, Camden & Javier.
The last book ended with Javier driving away with Ellie, and Camden standing with his ex and their son by the car José. This is where we continue, in a heartwrenching love triangle, where you follow Ellie´s struggle with Javier and Camden´s pursuit of them both with the help of Gus. Secrets get reveiled and ever more get hinted at - and I need the final book!! *grabby hands*
I was scared to start reading since I´ve loved the other books, and didn´t want to be disappointed, plus knowing that the last book is coming in October would mean that this ends with a cliffie of sorts.
My concerns melted after the first chapter, once you start you can´t stop reading. The cliffie at the end wasn´t too much of a cliffie, you know what they´re about to embark upon and Bold Tricks promises to end this all in a big bang.
Conclusion - it was awesome!! Non stop action and my feelings are all over the place. Love it!