frlarsson

fr_larsson

Lover of PNR, Steampunk, Romance, Regency etc. as long as there´s a HEA in the end. Love anything with an Alpha male in it oh, and lots of smutty fluff!! =D

Röd Lilja (Harpers Handelsträdgård #3 )
Nora Roberts
Sinner's Steel
Sarah Castille
Starry Knight
Nina Mason
Mastered 2: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender
Opal Carew, Avery Aster, Cynthia Sax, Emily Ryan-Davis, Jennifer Leeland, T.J. Michaels, Portia Da Costa, Evangeline Anderson, Madelynne Ellis
Slam
Holly S. Roberts
Bet On Me
Alisha Rai
Hot Ink
Carrie Ann Ryan, Sidney Bristol, Cari Quinn
Exquisite Danger (Iron Horse MC) (Volume 2)
Ann Mayburn
Love is...
Mahlee Ashwynne, Elianne Adams, Jennifer Blackstream, Elle Wylder, Sophie Avett, Molly McLain, Sadie Haller, Melissa Aires, Faye Hunter, Zoe York, Elle Rush, Clarice Wynter, Kat Cantrell, Marie Hall, A. Catherine Noon, Tina Moss, Yelena Casale, Suzan Butler, Cate Dean, Hol
Scandalous Summer Nights
Sandy Raven, Vivienne Westlake, Sabrina Darby, Jennifer Haymore, Grace Callaway, Kate McKinley, Sue London
The Film Student and Me - Julie Hilden As reviewed on Read Our Lips:

I´ve got mixed emotions about this one. It´s smutty, dark and forbidden, with adultery, voyeurism and coercion. I´m not too fond of the hero, either, he comes across as a spoiled brat. And **SPOILER** she doesn´t end up with either her husband or the fling, but a third one.
I read the first half almost squinting through my fingers, scared that someone would see what it was I was reading, but when I got over my shame-y feelings, I enjoyed it.
It´s not a fluffy read with roses and cuddles, after all, it starts with the heroine finding her husband with his mistress and unable to act out since she´s got their two daughters with her. But it is a story of a could-have-been-broken woman finding her strength and embracing her inner slut. I just wish it didn´t contain my pet peeve, a heroine able to come on voice command alone *SMH*

3,5 Stars